background

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tiger-flower

The internet is a great thing. Here are some of my favorite things:

Now this is what I call a belly laugh.
I love to cook. This is one of my favorite websites to search for recipes on.
I am in this one at 1:36 and 2:03! It is where I did Nutcracker at. Now that was fun! (ps: my friend Kenzie is in it too... like the entire time!)
Hugh Laurie fans?
If you ever go to London, England, stay here. (Navigate around this site to fine more info)
One day, I am going to own a pair of MukLuk's. It's just a goal I have.
I want to be apart of one of these sometime in my life.
When my sister and I first saw this commercial, we watched it over and over. I shouldn't laugh but I do...
This is Fred. It's probably the biggest time waster in the world but I can't help it. I just like his episodes. I need to wean myself off of his show.
Two favorite styles: boho and vintage
My favorite singer's official fan site. I seriously could write a whole blog about her. No- I am not a crazy, obsessed fan, it's just that she is a great role model to young girls everywhere! Yet I cannot deny, her music is simply the best!
I like to act out this one with my friends. Good times...
This is my favorite movie in the whole wide world: Waitress.
Last but certainly not least, my favorite blog in the entire world is nienie. I look on it everyday to see if there is an update. She is amazing. I promise you will get hooked!!!

Well this is just a sample of my 'must-haves'. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment