background

Saturday, March 7, 2009

flower jonas

mary and me
Yesterday was quite a day. I had school... bleh. Still. I was thinking. I should go to England for like, a month, stay with my grandparents, help them around the house or whatever they need, and go to school there! How AMAZING would that be??? It's not that I don't love my family and I'm one of those kids who wants to run-a-way because that has never crossed my mind. But! I'm not saying I don't love my grandparents, England, or a little vacation.
I digress. (very badly) So after rehearsal I went to join my gangsta friend (jk we only try to be homies) at BYU's Marriot Center to get tickets for Stadium of Fire this year on July 4th. Mary got them and do you want to know whose performing??? Just guess!!!
JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me, Mary, JO BROS, July 4th. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I don't think it has dawned on my yet because there should deffinitely be more exclamation marks on that 'Ah!' .
So afterwards we went to her house and I think I was laughing the whole time. We even made a gangsta rap. One day we will be pro gangstas....
Then we went to Mr. Timpview. (Basically a boys pageant for our school) HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE. It was so funny! Oh my. They were all fantastic. I hope someone recorded it because I will deffinitely put it up.
When I came home, I went to bed and slept... until 10:00! Wooohoooo! Soon I'm going to D.I but not for well, to be frank: cheap clothes, but for vintage clothes. I'm so excited!!! Vintage is my favorite style! My Mommy is SO nice to take me. She is the best.... in the entire world! Can I hear a woot woot?

No comments:

Post a Comment