background

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lavender


Today I didn't have much homework and so what else would I do but go outside in the gentle breeze with my music and twirl. I put both earphones in my ears, looked up to the sky, and spun. I spun spun spun. There was no stopping me. I was just going to keep going until... somebody told me not to. No one told me to stop but I heard the garage and I knew my Daddy was home. So I stopped and came inside.

i like to jump


So I was thinking today about love. Feeeelings. How some people find it quickly, how some people find it slowly. How some people simply find it, some people don't find it at all. Do you want to know something cool? No matter what life brings, everyone has someone just for them. There are six billion people in the world and there is a prince charming or beautiful princess for everyone. In some form or another, fairy tales are all around us.

ps I think it's important to mention I am not one of those love-crazed high school girls. I am normal! Or maybe since I'm not all lovey-dovey I'm not normal. hmmm... oh well. I guess people are just going to have to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment