Saturday, November 27, 2010
Oh how wrong I was.
When I put it in my mouth, I slightly missed and so half of it spilled on my jacket and therefor, I started laughing. Bad. Laughing is bad. Immediately as I breathed it in, I choked like a monster. There's no other way to put it. For half a milisecond I basically thought I was going to die but then I was able to get a little air in. After a solid 7-8 minutes of couging in the sink and rinsing my mouth with water, the worst was over. However I felt a little sick from throwing up and every now and then for the rest of the night, I had a mini couging attack because there was a little cinnamon still left in my system I suppose.
I'm sure coughing like that was super super attractive... yum.
I have learned my lesson.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
I am thankful Thanksgiving has finally arrived because this means I can stop being a Grinch and get in the Christmas spirit!!!!
But really, I am so very grateful for the many blessings in my life.
Here are just a few...
- Mama, Papa, Sissies
- Orange juice
- Kindenss (shown to me)
- Nina the Nikon
- rocks, papers and scissors
- Patience (once again, shown to me. I've yet to master that one)
- photo booths
- song singing
- organic food
- Aquafina chap stick
- Sara Bareilles
- new friends, old friends and friends inbetween
Happy Thanksgiving my dears. Thank you for being you. I am ever so grateful for that.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
- Tried egg nog for the first time. According to studies there is a 60/40 liking of it. I am in the.... 60%! It tastes like melted vanilla ice cream. Though it is very heavy and 1/2 a cup is plenty for me. It kind of feels like I'm drinking a solid actually....
- Man of La Mancha opened and closed with 5 straight nights of standing ovations. That hasn't happened at Timpview for 34 years. Wow. Honored.
- Mock Congress at Timpview. I thought I loved politics until I learned they're not exactly fair... In my perfect world politics would be fair and equal and right... however that might defeat the point of politics.
- The lovely Janie finished choreographing my senior solo for the dance concert that is a mere 8 days away!!! It's beautiful and so is she. Thank you darlin!
- Took a few tests: World Civ, Math, English, US gov. etc... no biggie.
- White Out in Utah!!! Last night I had to stay inside because of a blizzard. Now that was a first. And not one I would like to repeat any time soon. Though it was a bit of a let down....
- Went to the lovely store, Veronica Michaels, located in Spanish Fork with my cute YW group and tried on prom dresses and wedding dresses... I think I found my prom dress. It makes me feel like a Disney princes.... so yes I'm in love.
- Saw Inception for the second time. It still blows my mind.
- Had a photo shoot with these pretty ladies:
(Janie's the beauty in the middle)
And that's about it! Pretty exciting, huh? :)
I hope you have all been well and I know I say this so often but.... I will try and do better with the blogging! Life just seems to get busier and busier and I've been waiting for it to slow down. However, what I'm realizing is that chances are, it won't slow down. I have to make the time. And that's what I intend to do.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Oh my heavens.
Where did the time go???
In any case, let's hope I'm ready by opening night!
Which is the 17th by the way.
In fact, all of the show dates are...
Wednesday, November 17: 7:30pm (as I already mentioned)
Thursday, November 18: 7:30pm
Friday, November 19: 7:30pm
Saturday, November 20: 7:30pm
and Monday, November 22: 4:30pm
in case you were wondering....
ps. 'the impossible dream' has been stuck in my head for about 2 months now. it's been super fun.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
It sure sounds like I do because my last two posts have been DE-pressing!!!! My apologies.
Meet my friend Dooneese. She's a cutie... and Katie and I like to sing her songs a lot. (Is that bad? Doo-da-doo-doo-dooo...)
click HERE to meet her.
Thank you SNL.
My beloved football team lost last night.
Chances are you're rolling your eyes or laughing but you have to understand, I don't know what it's like to loose. I sound like a snotty child, I am sorry. But we were going for a 5 PEAT this year. WOW.
However, all I can say is how much I love my school and I am so very grateful for all the fun football has provided in these past years. Thank you T-Birds.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
A while back, I learned that many of my peers at school felt I was "fake." Ya know, not genuine and one who hides their true feelings. (These feeling normally refer to dislike for those they come in contact with.) Am I making any sense?
Well, when I learned this I was... shocked, to say the least. I never considered myself to be that way. However, for the past few weeks I have tried to be as real as possible. This 'real as possible' version of me is not one I like. I am tired and I don't hide it. I am blunt and honest (not always in a good way), I am very opinionated, and my mood is litterally 'blah.' There is no other word to describe it. It's not happy and it's not sad. I am honestly neutral about everything.
So, I am addressing this to those who said I was fake in the first place. Which side of me do you prefer? Because I don't know how to make you happy. I have come to realize that the "fake" side of me was not "fake" like you so lovingly put it. In fact, it was simply focussing and putting my efforts on my somewhat reedemable qualities. These days, I do not put any effort into anything and I would just like to thank you for that. You rock. Never change. HAGS.
...Harsh. Okay, okay. I take some of that back. (Not all of it-- just some.) It's not their fault that my personality has become lazy. It is all me. I need to change it. And I also need to remember that it doesn't matter what people think about me. If I'm happy being "fake" then I'm happy being "fake". But dear friends, do not judge or verbally express your negative feelings about a fellow classmate. That bugs me and I don't appreciate it.
(It's not Sasha tonight... as I'm sure you can tell.)