background

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hello Blogging World. How are you?

What have I been up to the past few weeks in which I have blogless? Well I shall tell you! (I have missed this by the way.)

  • Tried egg nog for the first time. According to studies there is a 60/40 liking of it. I am in the.... 60%! It tastes like melted vanilla ice cream. Though it is very heavy and 1/2 a cup is plenty for me. It kind of feels like I'm drinking a solid actually....

  • Man of La Mancha opened and closed with 5 straight nights of standing ovations. That hasn't happened at Timpview for 34 years. Wow. Honored.


  • Mock Congress at Timpview. I thought I loved politics until I learned they're not exactly fair... In my perfect world politics would be fair and equal and right... however that might defeat the point of politics.

  • The lovely Janie finished choreographing my senior solo for the dance concert that is a mere 8 days away!!! It's beautiful and so is she. Thank you darlin!


  • (Janie's the beauty in the middle)


  • Took a few tests: World Civ, Math, English, US gov. etc... no biggie.
  • White Out in Utah!!! Last night I had to stay inside because of a blizzard. Now that was a first. And not one I would like to repeat any time soon. Though it was a bit of a let down....

  • Went to the lovely store, Veronica Michaels, located in Spanish Fork with my cute YW group and tried on prom dresses and wedding dresses... I think I found my prom dress. It makes me feel like a Disney princes.... so yes I'm in love.


  • Saw Inception for the second time. It still blows my mind.

  • Had a photo shoot with these pretty ladies:



And that's about it! Pretty exciting, huh? :)

I hope you have all been well and I know I say this so often but.... I will try and do better with the blogging! Life just seems to get busier and busier and I've been waiting for it to slow down. However, what I'm realizing is that chances are, it won't slow down. I have to make the time. And that's what I intend to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment