Have you ever heard of this? It's where you put a big spoonful of ground cinnamon in your mouth and try to swallow it. It's harder then you think. However, I felt confident that I could do it. How hard would swallowing it be?
Oh how wrong I was.
When I put it in my mouth, I slightly missed and so half of it spilled on my jacket and therefor, I started laughing. Bad. Laughing is bad. Immediately as I breathed it in, I choked like a monster. There's no other way to put it. For half a milisecond I basically thought I was going to die but then I was able to get a little air in. After a solid 7-8 minutes of couging in the sink and rinsing my mouth with water, the worst was over. However I felt a little sick from throwing up and every now and then for the rest of the night, I had a mini couging attack because there was a little cinnamon still left in my system I suppose.
I'm sure coughing like that was super super attractive... yum.
I have learned my lesson.