background

Thursday, November 25, 2010

That's How I Roll on Thanksgiving

I think it's tradition to use a photo booth every year around Thanksgiving. Check out last year's Thanksgiving post photo booth picture....

I am thankful Thanksgiving has finally arrived because this means I can stop being a Grinch and get in the Christmas spirit!!!!

But really, I am so very grateful for the many blessings in my life.

Here are just a few...
  • Mama, Papa, Sissies
  • Orange juice
  • Kindenss (shown to me)
  • Nina the Nikon
  • rocks, papers and scissors
  • Patience (once again, shown to me. I've yet to master that one)
  • photo booths
  • microwaves
  • song singing
  • organic food
  • Aquafina chap stick
  • Sara Bareilles
  • dance
  • new friends, old friends and friends inbetween
  • Easter
  • lauging

and...

  • hugs

Happy Thanksgiving my dears. Thank you for being you. I am ever so grateful for that.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful I have such a wonderful granddaughter. You are creative and talented in so many areas, plus you have a fantastic family!

    Grandpa Agle

    ReplyDelete