background

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Basil

my puppy!!!!!!! xoxo

This is going to be brief, I must apologize in advance- but I just wanted to fill you in on the goodies of this evening.
So! I have just taken a hot, toasty shower and now I am waiting while my herbal tea is sitting and brewing goodness! In two minutes I am going to take it up to my bed and sip it while I read from fabulous books!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I love life. I love it! Oh my gosh I'm just so excited to be cozy and woot woot woot! I love simple things at night. If you couldn't tell, it makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. This is Shannon, from seminary :) I noticed your status on facebook and came to check this out! I'm a blogger myself.

    Anyways, this post=reading my mind. This is the most wonderful feeling: the hot shower, tea, warm bed, and good book!

    ReplyDelete