background

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Aspen


This week has the potential for all things to go wrong. I have been thinking about it all day with no solution until just a moment ago. I am going to smile. I am going to just do it. How hard can it be? All I need to do is use my face muscles and I'm hoping to be surprised by how good things will seem by the expression on my face.

Just a quick note. Have you ever wondered why frowning means sad/angry and smiling means happy. And how come nodding means yes but shaking your head means no? strange strange strange.... I am not complaining. Just asking. Asking questions is one of the most important things I think you should do. With out questions we wouldn't have answers and where exactly would we be now? I dread to think. But I think I like it the way it is now. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment