background

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ivy

After a long day of school that to be completely honest, was a blur, I came home to find a letter addressed to me from a dear friend. It was very strange to me because I couldn't think of what it could be about. After racking my brains for a few minutes I gave up and opened the envelope. I open it to find the sweetest, most sincere letter I have ever read in my life. It started off by saying:

"Dear Sasha, This letter may seem random and slightly strange, but I've really felt that I need to thank you for so many things..."

It goes on to thank me for things I didn't know I had done. To compliment me with compliments I am sure cannot be true. My dear friend is so much more then a dear friend. She is a sincere friend. A friend who doesn't focus on the weaknesses of others. A friend who has the courage to send letters out of the blue! A friend who I want to be more like.

Thank you so much friend. YOU are the one who I need to thank.


No comments:

Post a Comment