background

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dear Spring Break,

Thank you so much for arriving at the perfect time. School was such a drag (yes I just used the phrase, 'such a drag') and I needed a break. Well, now this is the last day of the break. I am sad. I could have many more spring breaks if you would allow it but I know you need to go do spring breaks else where.

Putting aside my sorrow for a moment, I am very thankful to you for the following:
  • rain
  • snow
  • sun
  • wind
  • birds chirping
  • stars
  • moon
  • smiles
  • frowns
  • laughter
  • tears
  • new things
  • old things
  • family
  • friends
  • acquaintances
  • strangers
  • right
  • wrong
  • discernment
  • happiness
  • laughter
  • love
  • peace
I owe you BIG time! It was my pleasure hosting you. You are welcome any time.

-sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment