background

Friday, April 24, 2009

pumpkin is all grown up.

My oldest sister graduated from college today. Can you believe it? Graduation. College. No more schooling. Unless of course she goes back for a masters, but that would be in a little while if she decided to do that. We went to the big ceremony yesterday which was rather enjoyable when I learned that no one was walking. That would be the longest ceremony in the ENTIRE world!!!! This morning at 8 am sharp, we went to the smaller ceremony where she took one of the longest walks of her life. However, all went well and there was no falling involved.

Yea Dano! You were so good and so calm. I don't know how you did it but congratulations!

This evening we had a celebration and I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I enjoyed the reaquaintances and will always remember the memories. So thank you for that, friends. Love you all!

AND CONGRATULATIONS DANO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment