background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Junniper

My Spring Break started today. It was full of rain-walking, surprise, twister and laughing. Oh how I love laughing.

My dad and sister are in the big apple at the moment. Can you believe it? NYC. It's very extraordinary don't you know. They are looking at apartments and STUFF! It seems very fun and I am not going to lie, I am a wee bit jealous. New York City has been my obsession for a very long time. I am however, very much enjoying the mobile pictures I am receiving from them! The only bad thing at the moment is that they are in bed... so no more pictures tonight. Oh well. I'll have something fabulous to look forward to tomorrow.

























I had my first job interview today. It is my first step into adulthood! Okay, well maybe not my first step but first toe into adulthood. I am in no rush but it was exciting. My interview was full of, "Tell me about a time when..." Those were really hard! I had to search all my memories and answer in enough time so that I didn't create an awkward silence but I needed to think of good experiences. Unfortunately, most of them were fluff. I'm sure the interviewer thought I was a little strange. But if anything it was a learning experience. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment