background

Friday, April 24, 2009

nienie

In times of decision I ask myself, WWND? It is, What Would Nie Nie Do? Technecially it should be WWNND but that is extremely long. It helps me in many, many things I do. She is truly one of my heroes. I invite you all to look at her blog. It is inspiring and uplifiting and it changes my day from bad to good in an instant. To be completely honest, I wish she had a blog when she was my age as well as now! I have spent many hours reading through her archives and I do not ever get bored. I invite you to look at her blog.




Read it. I know you'll love it.

ps my sister graduated from college yesterday! i'll have to tell you more about that another time.

1 comment:

  1. I also love her blog! I get goose bumps everytime I read it. Sometimes I almost cry!

    ReplyDelete