background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Senior Ball

On Friday the 13th (oooh how majestically creepy!), DJ and I went to Senior Ball. What an adventure! We began the day by golfing. That's right. Legit golfing. With a golf cart and all. I had never been before but let me tell ya, I am not very good. The rule was that every time either of us had a 'swing and a miss', we had to give said 'misser' a compliment... I got a lot of compliments.

Following that, we went to lunch. My choice! And where did I choose? McDonald's of course! I just so happen to love the South West Salad. So thanks Deej!

After that, he dropped me home and I got ready. (All by myself this time. And I didn't completely and totally fail!)
At 4:30, he picked me up and the two of us headed out to meet the rest of our group in Provo for pictures. Following that, we went to the dance in a... (drum roll please)... limo! But not just any limo, it was a DISCO limo. That's right, disco lights and... 90's music. Yeah, I don't know how the 90's music fit in but I do know that I was grateful for the Backstreet Boys song we listened to on repeat!

nice sunburn i've got there, huh? golfing... it's lethal.

When we got to the dance, we had a scrumptious dinner followed by a little walk. Where did we walk to? Lindon... kinda. But it was fun and I'm sure we looked quite peculiar strolling along the side of the road in our formal attire.

Finally, it was dancin' time. Oh baby!!! I happen to love dances, you see and so the 12o minutes we spent there was blissful. I got to see all my beautiful friends, and party hardy with Deej! Good stuff!
Following the dance, we went back to Christian's house, changed, and enjoyed snacks, a bon fire, and a movie. (Jeans have never felt so comfortable. As much as I LOVE my dress, after x amount of hours in it, jeans feel like pajamas!) All in all, the latter part of the evening was so relaxed and care-free, I couldn't have asked for a better way to end the evening.

DEEJ! Thank you so much for taking me to our last dance EVER! (Sad!)I feel so honored and I hope you know that I had an AMAZING time.

ps. here are some random facts i feel i must add:
-At the dance I had 12 comments saying I looked like Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Aww! I'm so honored! (Oh and 1 Cinderella comment, but that doesn't count.)
-"We're so happy!" and "Nah."\
-DJ's name isn't really DJ. It's Connor. But last Summer, when I met him for the first time, that's what he told me his name was so it's kinda stuck ever since...

Anyway! Thanks again Deej! I mean, Connor! I mean, DJ! I mean, I'm confused...

No comments:

Post a Comment