background

Monday, May 23, 2011

one year.

the original blind date. yeah... we had paparazzi. nbd.

On May 22, 2010, reluctantly, I went on a blind date. However, to this day, I am glad I did. Why? Because it was with Mr. C. So. To celebrate our one year anniversary, On May 21, 2010 (the 22nd was a Sunday this year), the two of us, along with another blind date couple (ya know, to keep the tradition alive), recreated the first date! That's right, we went to Zuppa's, Comedy Sportz, and got dessert after. It was quite fun:)

Also, while I'm on the subject, I would just like to express my joy for all the good that has come from this past year. It has been wondeful and each and every day, I count my lucky stars for agreeing to the blind date and having the best time of my life.

So... thank you karma. For bein' so kind to me. I owe ya. Big time.



now.

No comments:

Post a Comment