background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Seminary Graduation

I am pleased to announce that I graduated from seminary on the 22nd of May, two thousand and eleven. (Formal, eh?) These past four years have been bumpy, but seminary has remained a constant throughout. So thank you Timpview seminary, for being a foundation for me throughout the good and the bad.
Also, a special thank you to Brother Roberts, Uncle Bobby, Brother Barrow, Brother Little, Brother Knowlton, Brother Wilcox, Sister Robison, Brother Pearce, and Sister Anthony. All these teachers have put up with alot from me.




I am more proud of this then I thought I would be, to be honest. I didn't think it would mean much but recieving it tonight did. It made me feel like I actually accomplished something. Yay! Hopefully the first of many accomplishments.

Thank you family and friends for always encouraging me to go! I couldn't have done it without you!


No comments:

Post a Comment