background

Monday, March 5, 2012

Planking

Do you guys remember over the summer when planking was a big deal? As much as I wanted to, I never participated because I thought it was much too cliche. (I know, I'm weird like that.) But now, planking has died down so ladies and gents, I present to you, my first planking experience:


But then I took it one step further. Keke told me about 'Owling.' That's right. It's when you perch on things (like an owl, of course). It's almost funner than planking:

PS why yes, I am wearing a onesie. It's a daily occurence in my life.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't have done it, nor would I have tried to do it during my whole life. Well done Miss Shasha.

    Love always,
    Grandpa Agle

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get up there? By yourself or do you have to have someone assist?

    ReplyDelete