background

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3.21.12

After work today and an unsuccessful nap (frustrating!), I knew that it was time to study Greek and Roman architecture for my interior design test. However, I had no desire to do so. As I looked out my window, I noticed it was windy outside and that spurred a craving; a craving for photography. It's been over a month since I've broken out Nina the Nikon and ladies and gents, it feel good.

Since I'm not a huge fan of landscape photography, and was all alone in the house at the time, I used the automatic timer and with a little snap, snap, snap, snap, snap, a big whooooooooosh from the wind, and a whole lotta editing fun on picnik (R.I.P picnik. Less than one month left!) these were my results:



I am telling the truth when I say it was tres, tres fun, however is it juvenile to wish I had a twin sister so I could be behind the camera rather than in front? Despite that thought reminding myself of when I was younger, wishing I had someone to play dress up with while my older sisters were at school, I find myself thinking about that a lot these days... because fun side note, both my sisters were at school! Just like the good ol' days. Oh and one's married now... nbd. But c'mon. Who am I kidding? In all honesty, I still act like I'm four years old more often than I act like I'm 19 years old... but that raises the question, is there anything wrong with that?

(I think not, in case you were wondering.)

1 comment: