background

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Congratulations, Alex!

My dear fellow-bloggers,
I have some news to share with you.
I got an email with the following subject about a week ago:
"Congratulations, Alex!"
And then a letter in the mail a couple days ago containing the same words.
But what were these words pertaining to, do you ask?
As simple as they sound, those two words are actually going to change the course of my life for a little bit.
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce my acceptance into the Disney College Program in which, come the middle of August/beginning of September, I will be heading down to Orlando, Florida for several months and partaking of a paid internship at the Walt Disney World resort!
Right now, the details are a little fuzzy, but you can bet I will be keeping you updated!
But for now, I am so grateful for this opportunity and the support of my family and friends!
I can't wait to share this experience with you!
Always,
Sasha
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Holy Cow!!! Alex!! That is sooo exciting, but I am going to miss you like crazy! Take me with you!! You will need to tell me ALL about it when I see you Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYY!!!! Holy cow I'm so excited for you, girl! My family goes to WDW all the time so when we go we'll have to come see you :) Ah, I am happy for you. You can bet I'm going to be living vicariously through you when you start your internship! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay girl...that sounds fabulous! I've known a few who have done this and had a wonderful experience. If it had been offered when I was your age I would have gone for it also. Have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you! All of you! I am so grateful for each of your support!

    ReplyDelete