background

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Next time, I want bumpers.


This evening, I went bowling with Stuart, Curtis and ma soeur, Katie. It was a party. But guess what? I'm not good at bowling... surprise!!! But guess what else? I love it anyways. I don't know why I find such joy in rolling/throwing/chucking a ball down a wooden lane into a pile of pins but I do. We played 2 games. The first game my score was 36. Oh yes. Niiiiice. But don't worry. I improved a TON by the next game with a 50. Score. I think I am meant to be a bowler. I really do. Why am I so skilled?


BEST BOWLING MOMENT of the night: Katie was trying to do a trick but ended up hitting herself in the leg with the bowling ball. It then proceeded to roll down the gutter however... it got stuck half way down and stayed there until the nice Fat Cats man came and retrieved it for us.


second BEST BOWLING MOMENT of the night: Katie bowled into lane 16's lane. We were lane 15... nice. That ball then got stuck in their gutter and stayed there for quite some time. They liked us a lot.

Here we are at Fat Cats. That's where it's at.

ps I definitely stole these pictures from Curtis. whoops... Thank you Curtis!

No comments:

Post a Comment