background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Current Obsession....

Greg Laswell.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Especially his version of This Woman's Work... oh my goodness gracious! It's so beautiful and I melt every time I hear it. You can listen to it HERE. My life will be close to complete if I ever get to do a contemporary piece to this song. D.co girls, listening? Choreograph to this song please!!! Just kidding, I'm not going to force you... I'm just going to strongly recommend it... oh goodness I think I'm so funny.

On another note... how are you all? I feel like I've been really out of touch with you guys lately. I don't know why. But just so you know, I love you all and I feel so privileged to have you in my life one way or another.

-sasha xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooo...I loved this. I didn't know about him so I will now try to find him on I-tunes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um.. Hi! I was just going to suggest this song to you right after you told me you liked greg. But I forgot, haha. So... if you want someone to choreograph to it... how about...me! For a solo? Like... yours? Hahha. Lemme know, it'd be wonderful. Or if solo is a no go, tell Linds-binds to let me choreo somethin' else! haha.

    ReplyDelete