background

Monday, July 19, 2010

I might explode a little.

I don't consider myself to be the rambling, raving and ranting type. Normally. I mean, I am so blessed. Life is ever so beautiful. And I do not believe that the purpose of my blog is to lay all my problems on my dear friends who actually read about my strange little thoughts and ideas. But sometimes, just sometimes I feel like I might explode. But don't worry! I won't.

Hmmmmmm. I feel word vomit approaching. Oh dear. Oh no...

I think everybody should like everybody. Drop judgments, feel the love and accept change. Remember that friends are meant to support one another rather than put each other down and be happy for another friend when she herself has found happiness!!!!

lalalablablablaoobieoobieoobie
foofoofoohickhackhickhacksmack
dabadoooo.


Okay we're good. I feel almost better! Now what am I going to do? Listen to the one and only Paramore, eat honey nut cheerios with avengeance and probably, most likely, also make homemade nutter butter cookies because that is my chosen form of anger managment. Nice.

1 comment:

  1. dear sasha. you are brilliant. this post makes me indeed very happy. why? because i feel the same. lets all love each other how about. :) we were supposed to have a play date this summer. but understandably we have not been able to do so. looks as if i must costume the plays now. just to get some alejandra betany time. good day.

    ReplyDelete