background

Saturday, June 18, 2011

"you need a yob"

Ladies and gents, boys and girls. I, Sasha Beth Agle Jr Nestman the third, have a job! (And have for about 2 weeks now.) I've debated whether or not to share this information with you, not because I don't want you to know but because what if I feel the need to share you a story from work but I can't because of company privacy?? Ya know what I'm sayin? So for now, I just want to tell you all that I do have job, and it is in retail. Is it easy? No way jose. It is a challenge every day. I have incredibly low moments and incredibly high moments. Yes, yes. Who ever knew retail could be such a roller coaster?

While talking to my buddie MP, we were exchanging our stories of struggles we've had at work and then she stated the obvious but I hadn't really thought of it this way. She said, "At least we have jobs." So yes, at least I have a job. And I am ever so grateful for that and for the lessons I will learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment