background

Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm feelin' like a mother/nanny/babysitter/big sister... type thing.

(and I'm not even doing most of the work! mama is. holy moly....)

My baby is sleeping.
It's kind of nice.
Why?
Because for the past couple days, I have been feeling like Brannigan is a baby. And in case you don't know, babies are extremely busy and a lot of work.
Don't get me wrong. I love, love, love this baby. It's just exhausting!
And so, I am relishing in his nap and my down time.
Ahh temporary bliss.
Haha just kidding.
Deep, deep down, I want Branni boy to wake up so I can play with him:)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I love him!! He is so super cute! I have a new (ish) puppy, too, so I totally know what you mean about how great their nap time is! Oh, gee...He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete