background

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Real Men

In case you didn't know, my Daddy is an excellent writer. He writes independent screenplays as well as the screenplays for the "Liken" series.

Oh yeah, he also has a blog. He is actually the one who inspired me to start blogging. You should check out his blog HERE. His most recent blog is a beautifully written post about Abish actually. My daddy uses words in a way I have never been able to. It's amazing, really.

He also heads up a site called 'mormon daddy blogs'. You can go directly to it HERE. (PS My original intention wasn't to advertise for my Papa, it's just happening.) It's a site dedicated to the dads of the LDS church who blog. Why? Because there seem to be a lot of blogs written by LDS women. (Nie for example! Goodness, she is amazing...) So this site just gathers all the blogs written by some of the men of the church for those simply browsing.

This evening as I myself was browzing it, I saw that "Liken" was a sponsor. And what did it say? (I captured it...)




"Because real men watch musicals with their kids."






I don't know why but I absolutely love this! It made me chuckle. And wanna know something else cool? My daddy probably came up with that... because he is darn talented. And I love him. (oh and the me loving him part is irrelevant to his creativity but I just wanted to throw that part in there if that's okay with everyone... so... yeah.)

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree. I think you have one of the best daddy's ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Quite possibly the nicest post ever! Thanks for the love, pal.

    Pop

    ReplyDelete