Type: Golden Labradore
Physical description: Gold fur, brown eyes, floppy ears, and puppy eyes. Oh, and chunky with cutie patootie rolls.
Okay. So. The story isn't long or anything, Iwas just extremely tired last night. But here it is, in a nutshell: My Mommy went to the store to buy sheet protectors. And she came back with a puppy named Brannigan. And that's it! My Mama bought him on a whim, you see, so it was a lovely surprise for us all:)
Here are a few things I have learned in the 26 hours I have known him:
- He gets the hiccups. A lot.
- He is teething so he likes to nibble on fingers and toes.
- He likes sleeping.
- He is a fan of food.
- He loves cuddling.
- He's not very good at playing catch.
- He likes taking naps with me.
- He is happy, happy, happy.
- He can fall asleep in a matter of seconds.
- and... he is the cutest thing since cheese.
So far, that is all.
Welcome to the family, Branigan.
We love you already.