background

Friday, June 3, 2011

oh dear. i miss high school. already.

Tonight I went to a graduation dance. (It's kind of just a dance where all the seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshman get to dance one last time together.) It wasn't for my school, as I have been graduated for a week now (oh my goodness, I'm so old!), but it got me thinking about high school. And how much I love it and how much I'll miss it. As tough as it was at times, it was... amazing. And I wouldn't trade any of it for anything.

What do all these pictures have to do with it though? Well let me tell ya. Chris, Amos, and I were all in the same English class. And at times, we were supposed to do silent reading. But did we? No... not always. We took peechas. Lots and lots of peechas. Here are just a few:

But wait! Why am I sharing these with you? Because moments like these (photo shoots in English), and other spontaneous adventures, are one of a kind. And the one of a kind experiences are what I'll miss most.




conjoined twins. at the head. obviously.






personal favorite.






No comments:

Post a Comment