background

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello my lovlies. Thanksgiving is here and I can't resist but do something a little cliche.
Here, my dears, is what I'm thankful for.

  • flowers
  • books
  • Norah Jones
  • Frank Sinatra
  • toasters
  • bicycles
  • clothing
  • love
  • Disney Land
  • bow ties
  • Mr. L
  • Mr. B
  • Miss. C
  • stickers
  • lotion
  • loli pops
  • potatoes
  • Christmas
  • short stories
  • photo booths
  • buttons
  • concerts
  • memories
I know there are so many more but I also know I can't make a list as long as the Empire State Building sooooo, I shall resist. I would like to express my thanks for two more things. My family, and YOU.

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. I know, isn't it great?! I've been grateful for even the smallest things.

    ReplyDelete