background

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Adventures in Provo

I believe last night can be categorized in the category: Adventure.

You know those friends who bring out the crazy in you? Meet just two of them:


As the picture says, that is our album cover for our amazing dancing skills. We have given each other nicknames, which we have given each other nicknames for. Isn't that clever? Yes, yes it is.

As I was getting ready to go to Rachel's house (also known as Raphael and Kelley), I decided I wanted to wear something festive. I believe I need to publicly say, Thank you my dear friends for not judging me.

We decorated cupcakes made by Verns that were in ice cream cones.

We sang Wii songs.


We recreated an AT&T moment, Raising the Bar.


We even made DELICIOUS pizza.


Has there ever been anything more adventurous than that?

No. I don't think there has.

No comments:

Post a Comment