background

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sleepless in Seattle

I cannot sleep. What have I done for the past three hours you ask? Well....

Watched Penelope. One of my favorite movies ever. I love the message, Penelope's style, and of course, the one and only, James McAvoy.

Read the news.

Watched trailers for Sunshine Cleaning and My Sisters Keeper. I want to see them both. Wow. I love Emily Blunt and I cannot wait to see her in Sunshine and did you know that Sofia Vassilieva shaved her head for the movie? Now that is dedication if I ever saw it. Oh and look at this link to see her imdb picture. She is amazingly beautiful I cannot get over it.

Watched the pilot episode of Glee. Love it! How awesome is that! I hope they keep it. My favorite character was the girl teacher. I don't know why but I was sincerely drawn to her character. She is SO cute! In a way, she reminds me of Chuck from Pushing Daisies.

No comments:

Post a Comment