background

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BINDWEED

Even now, I cannot tell you what happened. I have never spaced so much as I did today, at lunch, while performing in a one act play, in front of maybe 45 people. PEERS. How many pages I skipped I will never know. What is there to say other than... oops. Ok, ok, ok. So right before I went on, I told Brianna, my co star that my mind was completely blank and so I was hoping that once I got on it would just flow. Well! That is a joke because it did not. Good glory.

But there's a silver lining! I get to do it again tomorrow. This is good because I can hopefully redeem myself. This is going to be interesting. BUT! I realized that I was insanely tired. No wonder I disgraced myself! I came home from school and briefly 'shut me eyes' and BAM. Next thing I know it's time to go to work. So the plan was to go to bed early but American Idol is tonight where we get to see who wins. (Kris Allen pa-leeez!!!!! that's just my guess- but of course they're both winners)

Alright, alright. There is no way tomorrow's show can be worse. Think Positive!

shamoo and i are buds

No comments:

Post a Comment