background

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gilhiflower


a katie sandwich is the best kind of sandwich



I have had a million bagillion canzabillion fafillion thoughts since I last posted. A few of them have included:
  • Escalators have got to be one of the most laziest inventions ever. 10 yards. 45 degree angle. It's not too hard is it?
  • How do you make Lady Gaga cry? Polk-her Face.
  • Some womens fashion scares me. We were in a department store today and every piece of clothing has sheer material with ancient patterns and ruffles in places I didn't know you could put ruffles.
  • Cold pizza completes my life. 'Nuf said.
  • I don't know what I would do without electives in school. Because they're the things I'm interested in, my days are somewhat bearable. woot.
  • Why do dogs turn in circles before they sit down? Abish does it all the time. For me, I just plop down in a chair and call it good.
  • Does lemon juice in your hair really work? Or is it simply making the memory that' s the fun part?
I could go on for ages but I shan't. I shall resist because I have an important announcement to make. Drum roll please...

I AM HALF WAY CPR CERTIFIED! Why yes. I did take a CPR course (for work this summer) Why yes. I did pass the demonstration. Why no. I have not taken the writen part yet. Why yes. I am taking it on Monday. Why yes. I can save your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment