background

Sunday, May 24, 2009

BREAKING NEWS

I would like to briefly take a moment to tell the world I am going on a facebook fast. It has recently come to my attention that I go on it WAY too much. And it got me thinking, I could be so much more productive-- I mean think of the hours I could be doing something worth while! So here we go. It started about two hours ago and it will go at least until Friday. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Isn't that crazy? Well not really but here's the thing. For some of my friends, that's my only way of communication. So I think that as of now, I'm definitely having mixed feelings about it. But what can I say other than I'm just going to give it a shot and see how it goes. I may be on a facebook fast but I am NOT on a blog fast. NEVERRRRRRR!




I won't grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment