background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wrap Up for Summer 2010

School started on Wednesday. It is a new chapter in my life, I tell ya! I am a senior this year. Finally. We are the ones... (Get it? Our year is 2011. Double one. Boom. Roasted.) But before I begin reporting to you on the adventures of senior year, here is what I learned from Summer 2010...
  • Running through sprinklers once a week is good for the soul. Just make sure you have a running-through-sprinkler buddy. That's important.
  • Knock Knock. Who's there? Sha-Sha. Sha-Sha who? Sha-Sha-Speaks.
  • Watching a sunset puts my life back into reality.
  • My form of instant gratification? Vanilla Wafers.
  • I like watching movies outside. Just bring enough blankets.
  • Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.
  • I'm really good at being lazy.
  • The spoons at Spoon Me are in fact, no longer edible. At least that's what they think...
  • Play grounds make me happy. I feel like a little kid again. I miss that.
  • I have a new party trick. I'm excited to use it.
  • My name was Annie in another life. I'm sure of it.
  • I am directionally challenged. I have traveled through Springville-Provo-Orem basically every day and then back from Orem-Provo-Springville and I'm still really confused.
  • Don't eat something just because someone tells you to.
  • Capricorn.
  • Ocean water is colder than I remember it being.
  • I like waffles. Pancakes are good too.
  • 'I MADE THIS FOR YOU!!!!!!'
  • The stars are a constant. Every single night, they never fail to be beautiful and I never fail to be in awe of them.
  • Cocoa Bean vs Sweet Tooth Fairy. I tried both to settle the conflict. Cocoa Bean for company and memories. Sweet Tooth Fairy for taste. Boom. Decided.
  • I am a professional movie marathon watcher. Are you?
  • Doctors are rad.
  • Friend -noun: Someone who supports another person without question.
  • I am horrible at perdiddle. But I embrace it, so it's all good.
  • There's jazz and there's the other kind of jazz. I don't think I like the other kind of jazz very much.
  • Longboards scare me. I like sitting on them much better, thankyouverymuch.
  • There's a phase of the moon called, 'half croissant'. (Like the french kind.)
  • Daily naps equal daily happiness.

How was your summer?
I hope it was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment