background

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Karma

what goes around comes around.... thank you Celine Dion... and JT apparently.

Yesterday was a day of karma. Do you believe in karma? I don't know if I believe in karma but I think that things happen and we can choose to call it karma, fate, or let it go unnoticed! There are so many choices, it's definitely your call.

Let's start at the beginning, shall we? Yesterday was the TRIPLE M. The Man Movie Marathon. I made Stuart and Curtis watch chick flicks, so they made me watch man movies. It's only fair. The list included The Hunt for Red October, Road to Perdition, Saving Private Ryan, and Gladiator. Oh my goodness. I am supposed to write a full review for each of them, so says Stuart, but that would take forever since I have quite a few thoughts on them! But the condensed version goes a little something like this...

WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING ALL MY LIFE?!? THESE MOVIES WERE AMAZING!!!!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment