background

Saturday, August 7, 2010

goodnight, dear void.

"I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So goodnight, dear void." -You've Got Mail

If this is what I've always wanted, then why do I feel like this?
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy, I truly am.
But I'm also a little confused.
And I don't like being confused.
Who does?
....
I think I thought that if I wrote about it I'd find some answers.
Soul searching and all that jazz.
However, I am at a loss of what to write.
I have sat here, staring at my computer for a good 15 minutes.
How do you put feelings into words?
Apparently, not very well for some people...
aka yours truly.
....
I think I should put this post out of it's misery and share my gratitude to YOU for 'listening' to my ramblings.
I know I can always count on my blog to be constant.
Sure it's an inanimate object...
but you are most certainly not.
And I am grateful to you for that.
Thank you.

If you can't blog about it, then what can ya do?

No comments:

Post a Comment