background

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer of 2009

Well my friends, summer time is nearly over. Yes. I do have one and a half more weeks until school but those 9 days are going to be some of the busiest days of my life. And so now, I present my:

'All I Really Need to Know
I le
arned in Summer of 2009'
  • Don't talk back even though you really, really would love the last word. Customer is key.
  • When wet, khaki is see through.
  • A smile is not a marriage proposal.
  • With a little help, a little time, and a little practice, I can do hip hop. Mediocre hip hope, but still hip hop.
  • I like naps.
  • Lifeguards think they are rad. And they are! But we are too.
  • Patience is a virtue... and it's also very hard.
  • Eyebrows CAN get sunburned.
  • The Office will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER get old.
  • Don't forget you are not the only who goes through hard times.
  • Eating healthy is great. But so is pizza.
  • Time really does fly when you're having fun.
  • There aren't to many things more joyous than a well-deserved pay check.
  • Wave. Take me.
  • Helping people makes me happy.
  • I'm most definitely do not enjoy being the center of attention.
  • My room doesn't stay clean long enough.
  • A boiled egg isn't a boiled egg if you only boil it for 2 minutes.
  • A small part of my childhood died with Michael Jackson.
  • Holding a snail mail letter in your hands is much more exciting than receiving a mass forward on email.
  • Growing out your bangs is as hard as eating ONE no-bake cookie.
  • Huskie pants are not pants for huskies (as in the dog).

1 comment:

  1. hmmm my room never stays clean enough as well! hate that... :P


    *loves*

    ReplyDelete