background

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Faces and Plants

I was thinking of a story this evening. A memory that I would like to share. Oh it is a good one. It is a story of a papa-face-plant.

For some reason, my dad had the urge to play a game on our boogie boards that went like this: Sit on the boogie board on the shore. When waves come, don't let your feet touch the sand. Pretend you are riding a bucking bull. It's a fun game! You look a little funny while doing it but it's enjoyable so okey dokey.

Dad was standing on his boogie board and I was sitting. A wave came and KABAM. Goodbye Dad. Hello face full of sand.

The end. (You kind of had to be there- oh wait! I was. Wish you were too.)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could've seen that. But I got the next best thing: Watching you laugh so hard you almost couldn't stand up.

    ReplyDelete