background

Friday, August 28, 2009

Nonsensical: words or language having little or no sense or meaning.

Once upon a time, I did a note on facebook. Crazy I know because I'm not normally into these things but I came across it tonight and it brought back good memories. Enjoy.

16 Nonsensical Things

1. I had to look up the word nonsensical.

2. When I was little I wanted to be a police man because of the show 'Nash Bridges' starring Don Johnson.

3. In Kindergarten, I walked around the play ground singing made up songs to myself and sometimes other people, but if they turned around to look at me I would run away and hide under the slide.

4. I have never loved super hero movies or comics

5. I often find myself narrating my life as if it were a movie or at least a movie trailer.

6. You know how you have a ball and a socket in your hips that work together for rotating purposes? (Or something like that?) Well I don't have the socket in my left hip.

7. I hate, hate, hate tomatoes but put ketchup on everything.

8. I have always dreamed of working at Disney Land for a summer but am scared that I will like it too much and stay there forever. That's a good thing but I want to do more with my life then operate rides all day. (I mean, first I would be a princess but then I'd have to be an operator because can you imagine a middle aged disney princess?)

9. I used to be very sporty: I was captain of a football team and back up point guard in basketball.

10. I used to pretend I was part of the Backstreet Boys except in my mind I changed it to the Backstreet Kids.

11. I don't like people looking at my hands or feet unless my nails are painted. (Darker colors are my favorite)

12. I love rain so much, I wish I was 'Storm' played by Halle Berry in X-Men because I would make it rain every day.

13. I have never cried in a movie or book.

14. I saw the first 'Pirates of the Caribbean' 7 times in theaters.

15. I'm an angry tired person. Let me explain, you know how some people are angry drunks? Well if I fall asleep on the couch and get woken up, I get mean. The thing is that I don't mean to! In the morning I vaguely remember it and I have to do a lot of apologizing.

16. If anyone mentions the names, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, John Krasinski, or James McAvoy, (Oh my gosh they all begin with the letter 'J') I either say aloud, or think to myself, "We're getting married," because we really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment