background

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

untitled.

I want to know if I can be happy with a normal life. I don't want to go on and on because I know it will sound stupid but I was thinking about it today and it got me thinking: Is my small life going to feel worth it in the end, will it feel worth it now? It doesn't at this very moment.

But I hope so. Because I don't want to envy someone my whole life who IS living an eventful life. Who IS living a dream of mine. I don't want to waste valuable time doing something that doesn't make me happy.

I also don't think I should write anymore for fear of my legitimate concern sounding like a legitimate rambling session. Oh bother. But for real, I want to be content with my decisions. I want to be ok with the fact that my life might go unnoticed by the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment