background

Friday, July 10, 2009

FGF 3

And the movie for this fine day is....

CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC!!!!



My cousin rented it the other night and we had a wonderful movie night full of laughter and smiles. In a weird way, I feel like I can relate to Becky, the main character, because she loves shopping. I LOVE SHOPPING! So I'm thinking that means we're soul sisters.

So I've just realized this is my second Feel Good movie Friday entry with Hugh Dancy in it. (The other was Jane Austen Book Club) And it's also a well known fact that I love Ella Enchanted (which he is also in). Always have, always will. (When it came out, I saw it three times in the theater, twice on consecutive days)

I can't tell you about this fabulous movie without telling you about the even more fabulous book. The series, Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella are simply in my favorite books category. I have read two and now I am on Shopaholic Ties the Knot. OOOOOOOHH! What does that mean?! Sophie Kinsella has a gift for description. Period. I feel like I am witnessing Becky and Luke's life. Oh. That's a little bit creepy when written out like this. Too bad so sad. (best 90's saying ever!)

Better wrap it up because there are only 24 minutes left of Friday! Soooooooo basically watch this movie because it's grrreat AND if you're a shopaholic, or in debt you might learn a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment