background

Monday, July 27, 2009

Pouvre Brain

My brain is fried.
It hurts.
But it's not because of your ideal reason.
It's because of dance camp.
Wow.

I had to process so many things today it's ridiculous. And the sad part is that sometimes I failed- badly, even though I PROMISE I did it perfectly in my head. It's just the executing part that's tricky for me.

And so, because I didn't do too great today from 8:00-3:00, (the time period of dance camp EVERY DAY for 4 DAYS) when I came home, I tried to practice. HAHAHAHA. This is the funny part: I couldn't remember anything- AND STILL CAN'T. Which means! Tomorrow is going to be unfortunate because I won't have an excuse for looking foolish.

I can't wait.

the beginnings of bruised knees
modern can be dangerous you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment