background

Saturday, June 20, 2009

This summer, I have found it very hard to blog. I have come to the realization it is because I am not at school. I am most certainly not complaining but high school is crazy enough to write a book. (or fill a blog with many many entries for that matter)
And so on that note, here are random things I did
today:


I made an EPIC music video with Mary today. I was a gangsta. Can you even picture that? Here is the link. Enjoy!


It rained today. Scratch that. It POURED! And I was at work. So I got soaked. The end.

I watched He's Just Not That Into You again and I got the book today. I am insanely excited to read it tonight. Are you pulling an all nighter, reading under the covers? Why yes, yes I am.


After eating nearly an entire bag of chex-mix (minus the pretzels) I am now moving onto fat free vanilla ice cream. (I cannot stand ice cream! Gross! It's because of the cream. yuck. So my compromise is the fat free stuff. I can barely taste the creaminess and all is good) There is something about rainy weather that makes me want to curl up on the couch, watch a chick flick, maybe with a box of kleenex, just in case, and eat junk food. check, check, check, check.

I decided to start season 2 of the office today. I am so
sad because Jim and Pam aren't together in that season! It is too strange. It's fate that they're together.

I found something I wrote the other day from 2007. All it said was, 'When I grow up, it would be fun to have a pug named Aida.' I had completely fogotten about that! But I still like it. Except I would name it Aida, Juno or Gigi. Isn't that cute? Are you a pug hater? So many people are and I don't know why! They can't help their little squished faces!

How can you say no to this little guy?

And with that, I must say goodbye.
Goodbye.

1 comment: