background

Friday, August 30, 2013

Sophomore

I survived my first week back to UVU!!!!
At first I was signed up for five classes for Tues/Thurs.
(10am-7pm)
But then I got a job as a receptionist at a daycare in my hometown that required me to be available in the afternoons.
So I switched my schedule to four classes Mon/Wed/Fri.
(8am-2pm)
But then I discovered my last class of the day was in a separate building on the opposite side of school than my third class and with only a 10 minute walk time between the two, I was not going to make it on time. And that was a problem because the professor did not accept tardies. So unfortunately, I had to drop the class.
(8am-1pm)
Then I discovered my third class of the day, oceanography, was not in fact, a class about mermaids, like I had hoped, but rather some sort of twisted MATH CLASS.
Obviously, that had to be dropped.
(8am-10am)
But taking two classes, TWO CLASSES...?
Now, that's just embarrassing.
So on Wednesday night, I enrolled in Art History for my fine arts credit.
Gotta love generals.
It is a LOT of work, reading, and essays, but I'd rather that than math!
Anything but math.

One week down, e'rybody.
Only... ummm... hmmm....1-2-3.... a million more to go.
Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment