background

Monday, May 7, 2012

I want to be a Mom.

It was my wonderful Mother's birthday yesterday.
Ya know how we celebrated? She made us her favorite dinner and dessert.
Why? Because she's awesome like that.





Growing up, I have wanted to be a spy, a ballerina, a police officer, a teacher, an actor, a chef, a lawyer, a surgeon... you name it! No one was going to stop me from "living my life." But over the past few years, my thinking has changed. And I want to be a Mom. Just like my Mama; because of my mama. Thank you for that Mumsy.









If you don't know my Ma, I think it's safe to say you are missing out. She is the kindest, sweetest, most caring person I've ever met and I hope to be like her one day.











She is such a blessing to me and I think it's safe to say I'll love her forever and ever! (Because I can and all.)
It was your birthday yesterday, Mama! I sure do hope it was happy.
You're one of my biggest blessings in my  life and I just love you so much.
Thank you for being my favorite Mama!
xoxoxxx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute to your mum! And yes, she is a kind and amazing woman. Wish her the best from me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those lucky people who know your sweet mom and I agree with everything you said! She is amazing and always puts a smile on my face! :)

    ReplyDelete