background

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sister Night Adventures.


Dare Bear went on a Big Foot search with some friends so Keke invited Dano and myself to spend the night with her in SLC.
We partied like rock stars.
Just kidding.
We were asleep by 10pm.
But that doesn't mean we didn't have fun!
Agle sista style.
We started by eating dinner at Rumbi Grill.
(Yummmmmmmmm.)
(I had mango cheesecake.)
(Ahhhh. Mango??? Cheesecake???? My two most favorite things!!)
Then we watched one of my most favorite movies, 'My Best Friend's Wedding.'
(Every morning I wake up...)
The following morning, we went shopping at City Creek mall and bonus, none of us exceeded our budgets!
Dang we're awesome.
And then to top it all off, we had pizza.
Lots and lots of pizza for lunch.
What a great 18 hours.
Love my sissies to death.
Grateful Dare Bear didn't get killed by Bigfoot.
Blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment