background

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Amy's Dream Wedding 2.0

Remember my most recent post I wrote about Amy and her dream wedding? Well, my Grandma is awesome and pointed out to me that I put the wrong web site address as to where you can go vote.

The correct address is tellyourstoryutah.com.

I believe today is the last day to vote. And when they still revealed the results of the voting, Amy and Derek were 4% behind. 4%, that's all! Come on people, we can do this!

I don't ask for much (aside from the Best Buddies Palooza event which Mr. C, DJ, Mar Par, Rachel, and Erin came too-- thanks guys. What great friends I have!), but I am asking for your help with this. I would really love to help Amy's dream come true. And unfortunately, I can't do it by myself. I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't important to me (and it's not even my wedding, here! I know, I'm weird.) so thank you, thank you, thank you for your help.

I truly appreciate it.
What wonderful blogger friends I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment