background

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I knew I forgot something...

As I was writing the final post of the Lake Powell trip, I remembered two important details that I failed to mention in my last blog. Shame on me! But the truth is, they're not all that great or enticing. It's just that if I forget, I will be shamed faced....

The first one starts on the second day, in which I felt a cold coming on. Oh no. No cold for me. Not on my one and only vacation for the year! So I took zyrtec that night before I went to bed. Then, the next morning I woke up and still felt sick! So what did I do? I decided it'd be best if I took another dose of zyrtec. Ya know, just to be safe.

Bad idea.

By lunch time, I felt strange. Very, very strange. And for some strange reason, I could not keep my eyes open. Ladies and gentleman, did you know that zyrtec lasts 24 hours? Yep. I had accidentally overdosed. So, due to the Killpack's kindness, I was able to sleep it off in the boat. When I woke, I was feeling fresh and wonderful! However, I can assure you that I did not take any zyrtec for the rest of the trip despite how I was feeling.


The second story is really short. Basically a storm came while Curbs and I were out on the wave runner and I felt like we were gonna die due to the incredibly high waves and pouring rain.... that's all.

If I was an adrenalin junkie, I have a feeling I'd think that was pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment