background

Sunday, June 27, 2010

...emotional women, dusty shoes and roasted starbursts.

this was my YCL my first year of camp.
she'd be horrified is she knew i had posted this.
ps. she's MARRIED now. ahiekcjkjkgjeijuid!
that's too crazy to think about.

Goodbye dear world. Guess where I am off to? Girls Camp. Fun, fun! This is my last year EVER and so I am planning on making it a good one... because I'm a big believer in the whole, 'attitude is everything' stuff...
As a friend on facebook posted, Girls Camp means, "Goodbye complicated world. Hello campfire smell, emotional women, dusty shoes, and roasted starbursts." I couldn't have said it better.

However, though it is a 'complicated world', I am going to miss it. I am going to miss my Daddy and sister. (My Mommy is coming up with me. Hip hip hooray!) I'm going to miss my newly shaved doggie too. You know what else I'm going to miss? My friends. I like my friends. That's why they're my friends. I know, I know. It's only one week. Suck it up. Okay I will.
While I'm gone, be good my chickadees and I will give a full report when I get back! Or maybe not a full report because what happens at girls camp... stays at girls camp. But still, a report of some sort none the less!

Have a wonderful week my friends!

Love, Sasha Beth


ps. Happy birthday Janie on the 29th! I LUH YOUUU!!!
pps. Happy birthday Aria on the 30th! I LUH YOUUU TOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment